Saturday, May 03, 2003

I have not yet worked out today. I'm not actually sure that I will. I've been fighting a cold all week and this morning I woke up with a stiff back. I have had this happen before and I know enough when it twinges in a particular spot to keep moving and stretching and try to keep it from seizing up. Despite my best efforts (and much ibuprofen) I'm seized up on my left side and am hobbling around like a little old lady. I have managed to get some wash done and to do some tidying up around the house but not much else. I had to drag myself to the drug store this afternoon to pick up a few things and that very nearly did me in.

I'm trying to hard not to munch out while I'm semi-laid-up. It's hard though. I did snack on some Skinny Sticks before lunch and then had some string cheese this afternoon that I don't think I really needed. It's just a comfort/boredom thing I think. I'm hoping I'll feel better tomorrow and will snap out of it. Cross your fingers for me!!

No comments: