Saturday, May 24, 2003

sticking with the program

Yesterday was a perfectly on plan day with extra exercise. Not bad huh?

I worked out in the morning and then, later in the day, I spent a couple of hours literally running around in a gym. It was convocation the past couple of days and our office offers a diploma framing service to new grads (they return their gowns to the gym and can get their diploma framed while they wait). It's a well-oiled production machine but it means that we all have to hustle our bustle and I really boogied. I was so glad that I wore my sneakers. I was really sore by the time the morning session was over but I feel good now. I expected to be a bit stiff and sore this morning because I really felt it in my calves and hips yesterday but I feel pretty good.

Eating was very good yesterday. We barbecued again last night and had lots of smoked/grilled goodies with rice. It was deliciously low-cal. We ate kind of early and later on, both of us were craving something "sweet" and I know that we were both wanting to go to Dairy Queen but neither of us would say it out loud. I'm so proud of us because we did not go to Dairy Queen for a treat, instead, we had a fat-free jello pudding cup. Yay us!

No comments: