Sunday, May 18, 2003

post dinner wrap-up

My folks are gone, the kitchen's cleaned up, the lawn furniture is put away and we're getting ready for the season finales on Fox tonight.

Our family dinner party went well, everyone enjoyed themselves and we stayed totally on program. I made dip for the veggies with fat free yogurt and it tasted delicious. Everything was yummy and healthy and I kept my calories to a minimum. I also got a bit of gardening done (which I hadn't planned on doing so that was a nice surprise) and feel great for the exercise. I may or may not actually work out tonight, the weeding and hoeing probably burned enough calories to keep me on track. It was really nice being outside all day long too, the weather was perfect, everything was just awesome.

One more thing before I run, I noticed that this summer, any top that I pull out of my closet fits. A few are even on the too big side! It's a great feeling, knowing that I can fit into practically everything in my closet!!

No comments: