Friday, May 02, 2003

I don't know what has been wrong with me the past two mornings but I have not been able to get out of bed and thus, have not worked out before work. I did do it last night, after work (and had a great time -- really enjoyed it, it was nice and sweaty!) and plan to do it again tonight after work. I realized today that I worked out 26 out of 30 days during April. The only days I didn't were the travel days when we were away and I did do some swimming and a fair bit of walking during those days so it wasn't like I was laying around like third base!

I haven't noticed any dramatic shifts on the scale or the measuring tape recently. I have made small movements though and actually lost a little this week despite the break last weekend. Not sure what I'm doing for the weekend. We have a guy coming to fix some plumbing stuff at the house tomorrow so I have to get my laundry done tonight because the area he needs to be working in is where my washer is. Hot fun on a Friday night huh? I don't mind though, the more I get done tonight, the less I have to do this weekend and I can hopefully veg out on Sunday!

No comments: