Friday, May 30, 2003

I so rock this week!! Every morning this week I've worked out. I feel so good about that.

I'm totally pooped right now though. As you know, I've been working at convocation over the past couple of weeks (on the Thursdays and Fridays). It's a lot of running back and forth for a few hours at a time so it's been a good little bit of extra cardio for me. I'm tired but I feel good about it. My colleague who runs the framing service is an awesome person so I totally don't mind giving her any help I can with the service. She's a super help to me when I have my events.

Yesterday's eating was super awesome on track stuff. I kept the calories low, the fat under control, the water was okay (not great - I'm working on it) and the exercise was happening too. I'm really going to work hard this weekend to not fall into a trap and overeat because I'm not working. I'm planning to do a lot of errands and gardening this weekend. The busier I can keep myself, the better I'll do. The lack of routine can be potentially dangerous for my program. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll not be tempted into being a bad food girl this weekend.

No comments: