Wednesday, May 28, 2003

early riser

This morning I jumped out of bed. I did not linger and barter with myself (just five more minutes)...I got up, got dressed and worked out. It was a good one too. The twinge in my back that I experienced earlier is gone and I'm feeling good.

Yesterday's food was on track. Our dinner was delicious and low-fat, as I thought it would be. We had a great stir fry with turkey breast and tofu plus tonnes of veggies over brown basmati. yum! I'm still working on the low-fat thing this week. The nice thing about it is that when I really watch my fat intake, everything else just falls into place as far as my numbers go.

I'm feeling much more dedicated to my program this week than I have in a couple of weeks so I'm hoping to see some results on my next "measuring Monday." I know that I said a few weeks ago that I was going to try to focus more on overall improved health rather than numbers but...the numbers are fun. I can be feeling better, physically stronger, energetic, etc. and that's all good but boy, feeling your pants get baggy and seeing the numbers on the measuring tape go down is way better.

It's sick, I know, but there it is!

No comments: