Monday, May 05, 2003

Today's Progress Prompt is about books:

What was the latest weight loss- or fitness-related book you've read? Do a book review. Did you like it? Why or why not? List a few favorite such books.

The last "diet" book I purchased was probably the first one I purchased, The Carbohydrate Addict's Diet.

I can't say that I finished it though. I started reading it last year after seeing a review of it. I thought that maybe, it might apply to my hunny and I. For starters, the book I bought had some information about how to go about their program but there were many references to their centre and the other books that they have published. It was sort of an ad for the other products that they have. I didn't finish reading the book and didn't end up following their program. When we ended up starting our program, we went with a low fat plan and it seems to be working for us.

No comments: