Saturday, May 31, 2003

Yesterday ended up being a perfectly on plan day. After dinner I even had calories left over and could have some Skinny Sticks with a diet Ginger Ale! I'm really pleased as well by the amount of activity I was able to fit in on Thursday and Friday. Today I'm thinking about taking a break from working out because I'm heading out shortly to get a bunch of errands done. I may end up squeezing it in later on but if I don't, this will be my break day. I also have a lot of stuff I want to get done in the garden today. It's sort of spitting rain right now so I'm not sure how much of that I'll get done exactly. Overall though, I'm really pleased with myself this week. Hopefully, I'll still be pleased with myself on Sunday night, weekend's are the toughest for me. We'll see, fingers crossed!

No comments: