Saturday, May 17, 2003

I'm having a busy but good day so far. We went to Pizza Hut for dinner tonight and I had thin-crust mostly veggie pizza. I was wearing my "new" jeans tonight. Because they are still a little snug, it was a good way to control my appetite. Not just because the waist was digging me a bit but because it served to remind me that I really want them to get as big on me as my last pair of jeans got. When I figured out the calories I still stayed pretty much on plan. I had a little higher fat than normal but the calories were in line.

I got the rest of my housework done (yay!) but none of my gardening (boo!). I also have not yet worked out but plan to do so this evening. I must admit though, the level of cleaning that I had to do to get this house up to snuff was really a work out in itself!

Oh, btw, I did one of those hilarious make-overs at iVillage the other day. You can see the results of it here. When my mum's over tomorrow I'm going to see if she'll let me do her too. It's a lot of good, silly fun and I urge you to all treat yourself to a giggle and do one too! If you do, I'd love to see your Before & After shot.

No comments: