Tuesday, May 13, 2003

monday madness

Had perfectly on plan day yesterday.

Ate perfectly well rounded, low fat, nutritious meals.

Exercised in a very productive way which left me feeling good.

Despite this, I was in bed, asleep, by 8:30 p.m. last night. It's very odd. I've been dragging my ass around for a few weeks now. I'm going to see my Doctor tomorrow and see if she can shed any light on it. The ass dragging is also to blame (I think) for the lapses over the past two weekends. I'm confident that she'll be able to tell me what's what. It's not actually the reason why I'm going to see her but I think I'll talk to her about it anyway, two ailments for one or something.

I didn't work out this morning (that's now two mornings in a row for anyone keeping track). I'll probably do it as soon as I get home like I did last night. Last night's workout felt terrific. I actually went over a quarter of a mile further than I had been doing recently and the weight work was quite invigorating. I'm doing some research on other exercise options at the moment. My schedule doesn't really permit a gym membership at the moment (there are no 24 hour gyms in my town and 7 a.m. is just too late for me to start in the morning). I'm looking into those "Walk away the Pounds" videos. If you have any experience with them, good or bad, I'd love to hear about it. I need something a little different to shake things up a bit on the exercise front.

No comments: