Saturday, March 29, 2003

Got up early this morning, well, early-ish for a Saturday. We're ordinarily up around 4:45 a.m. (my hunny starts work around 5:30 a.m.) but this morning we "slept in" until like 6 or so. I took him to work so I'd have the car and have been catching up on my reading since I got back. With my father-in-law in the hospital, I didn't get much blog-reading time so I'm trying to get back up to speed with what everyone's been up to over the past week.

After our break last night, I'm really back on track this morning. My body feels really heavy and gross after last night (my hunny said that he feels the same way). At the time, we really enjoyed the meal but the food hangover is just icky. I can not believe how weighed down I feel this morning. I am trying to remember how I felt in the past, pre-lifestyle change, after big meals like that. We did that kind of thing all the time and I don't remember it making me feel like this.

The next planned break will happen at the end of April. We'll be going to Toronto for a few days for a wedding and we plan on visiting Chinatown while we're there. We haven't had really good Chinese food since our visit to New York in October. One of my interim goals right now is to get into that cute dress I wrote about last week. I'll have to dig it out again next week and see how it's going so far.

I should mention that I've received (I think) all of the CD's from the swap and I've been enjoying them this morning. It's been very interesting to see how diverse people's musical tastes are. I'm a music snob so this kind of thing always interests me.

No comments: