Thursday, March 27, 2003

Soup is the perfect food. Strawberries are good too, but not quite perfect. You could make Strawberry soup though, well bisque I guess.

I did not workout this morning, well not officially but what I did do was pretty darned close to working out. I'm sure that I easily burned as many calories as I would have had I been on the bike! I got up at 5 a.m., did laundry and housework for about 90 minutes before getting ready for work. If my father in law does get released today, we'll be busy at his place this evening so I wanted to get everything done that I needed to do. Also, I have spent the better part of the morning running up and down stairs here at work. I can feel my legs getting stronger with every day that passes. I'm not far away from being to fly up and down them, it's coming.

No comments: