Sunday, March 30, 2003

Survived another weekend.

I kept my eating totally on plan this weekend, low fat and really low in calories and do feel better for it. The food hangover from yesterday has almost totally dissipated. Thankfully. Unfortunately, the cold / flu I've been battling for several days has kicked in. I think that it was just after-affect of the stress we've been going through over the past couple of weeks. I've felt really crappy all day today, achy and cold. Last night I was so cold that I had to stand in a hot shower for 15 minutes to thaw out. I was really achy and sore all weekend so I didn't actually work out. What I did do though was putter around the house and get some projects done that I've been avoiding. I have found that when I'm sick, I like to poke away at household things. Yesterday, I sat in my spare room and unpacked boxes of books. This afternoon, while bundled up on the sofa watching movies, I tidied up some stuff in our living room that I'd been avoiding.

Hopefully tomorrow, the flu symptoms and the cough will have passed and I can get back to working out. I really miss it when I'm feeling sick.

No comments: