Wednesday, March 19, 2003

How many calories does worry burn? ...I took today off from working out because I just could not face it this morning. The no sleep thing from last night had me dragging my ass all day. I did manage to get everything packed and all the boxes moved around before the movers get to our office in the morning. I also walked a fair bit today, the weather was nice though so it didn't feel like exercsie! Foodwise, the stress is causing me to not feel like eating much. This is odd for me because, in the past, a stressful situation would have me running toward a box of cookies or a bag of chips. We did go out for something to eat on the way home from the hospital and errands and stuff. Even with eating out, I still came in way under in my calories. I hope to get back to working out tomorrow, I think I'll really need to by then.

No comments: