Tuesday, March 11, 2003

We just had dinner and are both feeling a bit better. Dinner was really yummy tonight, my hunny felt well enough to cook tonight. We had broccoli and beef with brown basmati rice (wow, such alliteration in our dinner!). I came in really under in my calories today which makes me feel really good. Increasingly, I'm noticing a difference in the way my clothes are fitting. Last week when I measured myself, I didn't show much of a difference, probably because of TOM related water retention. This week though, over all I was down like 7 inches. I have a lost a total of 32.5 inches from various and sundry parts of bodies, most notably 8" from my bust, 4.5" from my waist and 8" from my hips.

Anyway, last night we ended up not getting to sleep as early as we'd hoped. Tonight we're going to hit the hay at a decent time, hopefully by 8:30 or so. It was nice to come straight home from work tonight and not have a tonne of errands to do. It's been a really nice evening so far, hope you all have a good evening too!

No comments: