Wednesday, March 05, 2003

It's a frosty cold "hump day" where I am. Here's this week's Wednesday Weigh-In:

1. What's the dumbest way you have ever tried to lose weight? Please explain, and what the results were.

Do you remember the cabbage soup diet? You made cabbage soup and ate it until it was coming out of your ears, literally. And you couldn't eat anything but cabbage soup? Yeah, that's the dumbest thing I ever tried. The result was that I got sick of the soup and didn't stick with it.

2. Red Light Foods: Do you have a specific food(s) which you have difficulty controlling eating it, to the point where you have to eliminate it completely?

Potato Chips or chocolate. They are two things that I have competely cut out of my life. I did have a small amount of chocolate last month during TOM but so far, I haven't had any at all, despite being in mid-PMS. The chips I don't miss either since I discovered Skinny Sticks. I still eat them sparingly but regular chips or a chocolate bar could potentially just send me off.

3. What are you top 5 "staple" foods that you keep around at all times that help you stay on your program?

That's a tough one...we always keep rice in the house, and a lot of veggies, I also always have fat free yogurt, fruite like apples and bananas and soy milk. We try to vary what we eat so we mix up the vegetables. If we keep the house full of nutritious, healthy food that's what we eat. We just don't bring any over processed, crap food into our house anymore.

No comments: