Tuesday, March 11, 2003

I'm at work right now, just eating my lunch as I type. When I woke up this morning, I felt pretty okay. I had slept very soundly last night and, despite some odd dreams, felt rested. About an hour after I got up though, I felt like I'd been hit by a car. This bug is so strange. It hits me either while my food is digesting, or I'm hungry. After I eat, I usually feel much better. As I hadn't had my breakfast yet, my stomach was rumbling and I felt so gross. I wasn't sure I would be able to get to the shower much less get to work today. I did get my shower though, and my breakfast and, after eating, felt human again. Weird huh? I did get into work today, which is good because the other person in my unit is off today, and I have a lot to do. I'm not moving too fast though. I'm just keeping my head down and working away, I hope this thing goes away soon, when something is mucking up your digestive processes, it really throws everything off.

In spite of all of this, I'm keeping totally on plan with my food. If I feel up to it tonight, I'll work out. If I still feel like crap, I won't. I am also not going to beat myself up about it. I just don't want to make myself feel worse. My hunny is home sick today with the same thing I've had. Hopefully we'll be back up to normal speed by the weekend, this is not fun.

No comments: