Monday, March 17, 2003

What a Monday!! I crawled out of bed at 4:45 a.m., a little groggy from the anti-sinus stuff I was taking yesterday. I really wanted to get back to that early morning workout thing I started last week. I managed to get downstairs and do it. I was all done by 6 a.m. and I felt so great after. I think I sweated out the medicine residue. The only dumb/weird thing was that I was watching my Once & Again DVD while I worked and it was the episode where Lily & Judy's dad died, so I was trying not to cry (it's hard to concentrate on your breathing when you're crying!).

Physically, I felt terrific afterwards and it's definitely helping me out at work right now. I'm still packing and moving boxes at work. We're moving on Thursday morning and there's still a lot left to do. I did great, foodwise today, and when I measured up this morning, I was down another 4.5 inches!! That's 36.6 inches overall, I didn't lose any off my bust this week so it's still down 8", I'm down 5" in my waist and 9.5" in my hips. I lost another 3 pounds too so that's me down 33 pounds since January 6!

I'm going to try for another early night tonight, so I can get in another early workout tomorrow!! 'night all!!

No comments: