Saturday, March 15, 2003

We just got home from a late lunch / early dinner and I've been having a terrific day. I worked out this morning, plus did laundry, and cleaned the house (including the icky bathroom -- why do I hate cleaning it so much?) and went up and down the stairs here like, 30 times. Physically, I'm moving so much more than I have in a long long time. I like the way it's making me feel and I'm noticing that I'm slimming down a fair bit. I'm starting to really see it in my clothes. I think that it's because I can move more now than I could when I first started exercising. At my starting weight, my body was not capable of the movement that it is now. Anyway, that having been said, I've had a really really busy day and I'm pooped and I think I'm going to veg for a while. After the week I've had, I deserve it!!

No comments: