Sunday, March 23, 2003

Yesterday was a bit of a washout on some levels. On the exercise front, I did get my workout in and a lot of walking on top so that was very good. We did go out for dinner last night though and my fat calories were up a bit higher than I like but I had worked hard all week and enjoyed the meal. Today was good though, back on track and then some. Again, did the bike thing and the walking and was way under what I've been at the past few days calorie wise. We even went out for brunch (at Denny's of all places) and I found that I can actually order food there that is low fat, low calorie and tasty. Who knew?!

My father in law is still in hospital so that's very stressful. We're looking at Tuesday or Wednesday as possible release dates, we'll see. I think that everything kind of caught up with me this morning because I felt like absolute shit after I'd been up for about an hour. I managed to go back to bed for a couple of hours and felt groggy but better afterwards. I must say that tonight, I feel better than I have in almost week. It'll be much easier on all of us when he's home.

It's practically past my bedtime now and I can hear the pillow calling my name!

No comments: