Thursday, March 06, 2003

I'm so tired today. I could have stayed in bed all day. I didn't sleep that well last night, I think because I was cold. I only had a part of the blanket on me when I woke up this morning. I've been fighting something (a bug is going through our office right now) all week. I've been getting up each morning and medicating myself before going into work. I have been managing well until today, for some reason I'm dragging my butt, must be the PMS / flu fighting combo.

I just had my lunch and it's sitting well. This hasn't really affected my appetite, not much does, unfortunately! I think we're going out for dinner with my father-in-law tonight. I'm feeling more confident about eating in restaurants now. Much better than when we first went on this plan. I was terrified to eat anywhere that didn't have a website so I could research what I was eating. I'm better now at judging portions and ingredients and, with fitday, it's easy enough for me to keep count and stay on plan. It'll be a nice treat for us and this way we can just go home and crash tonight!

No comments: