Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Wow, this is my third post today, that must be some kind of new personal record for me.

I had a terrific day overall. Working out first thing this morning made such a difference to my whole day. I felt terrific all day and had a lot of extra energy. I had to run up and down the stairs a lot today and didn't find it to be that taxing. Ordinarily, by the afternoon on days such as today, my heel is really bothering me but that didn't happen today. I have a spur on my heal so I find that the stairs can cause me to be hobbling by the time I get home. Subsequently, I can't always get through my workout because of the heel. I think that by getting my butt moving this morning, I got things stretched out and my blood flowing and it prevented me from being in pain with my foot. Starting next week I'll be spending a lot more time on the stairs at work so this change to my routine will definitely help things. The building I work in is almost 200 years old and the staircase up to my new office is quite steep so it's a good work out to be running up and down them all day, yay!!

As I mentioned before, a couple of the girls in my office are going to Weight Watchers and they've been doing so well. We all started at around the same time and we're all doing so well. This morning we had a big compliment fest when we got into work. My friend G started it. She mentioned that she usually sees me sitting at my desk and could see that my face was getting thinner but hadn't realized how much I had slimmed down through my hips until she saw me yesterday, standing in her area (we'll be sharing an office starting next week). My hunny has told me the same thing (and it was much appreciated to hear it!) but it felt extra nice to hear it from someone else!

Foodwise, I came in with calories to spare! Dinner was a fabulous stir fry, pork loin, lots of veggies and those yummy, lo-cal rice noodles we love. yum, yum, yum!! Anyway, I'm off to watch That 70's show. Hope you all a great day too!!

No comments: