Friday, March 14, 2003

wooohooo...it's been a great week for me, I must say (holy smokes, maybe I really am Ed Grimly!). I kept totally on track with my eating all week and started this morning workout thing which I'm absolutely loving. I've had a tonne of energy and just general enthusiasm this week that I haven't had in a while. I totally think it's down to the change in workout routine. I can't say enough about how much a simple change in routine has affected my whole outlook the past few days...This despite the fact that there is still stressful shit happening in the office. I'm not letting it bug me anymore and I think that knocking the shit out of my stress, with exercise, each morning is helping. My closest colleague (and friend) at work and I have become some-what empowered by some recent developments and we're not letting the assholes get to us anymore. That probably sounds vague and weird but it would bore you silly (and make me crazy) to put it all into words. Suffice to say that it's sort of typical insanity/office politics. The kind of stuff that you can't avoid anymore, no matter where you work. I'm looking forward to getting a few things done around the house and taking it easy over the weekend. I figure if I can drag my butt out of bed before 5 a.m. 3 mornings in a row, I can beat up the laundry monster that is about to take over my bedroom!

No comments: