Saturday, March 01, 2003

The weekends have become very manageable for me. I remember back when I first started my program, I would dread the weekends. I was worried that a lack of routine would result in binge eating but that is turning out to be not the case. I spent the afternoon and early evening with a friend of mine today. She was staying for dinner and hubby made us a huge feast of sushi (for an appetizer) and spinach omelettes (my friends' favourite) as the main course. As we sat down to eat, he suggested that perhaps we may want to skip fitday today. After dinner was over though (and my friend left) I suggested that we figure it out and see how it went. I knew that sushi wasn't overly overly with calories and the omelette wasn't bad either. We both came in with calories to spare today, and we both had done a lot of exercise. I cleaned the house this morning and then did my workout. I feel really good, albeit a little tired, I'm usually asleep by now. Anyway, I'm heading off to bed shortly, it's been a very very good day!

No comments: