Monday, March 10, 2003

Wow, another Monday over. I find that if I can get through Monday in one piece, the rest of the week will be cool. Today was an excellent day food-wise. I'm still feeling a smidgen of what I had on the weekend, it's not that I feel sick, I just don't feel good, do you know what I mean? Not 100%, not what I know I should feel like. It's odd. My hunny has come down with the same thing today. I think he was fighting it over the weekend and it's finally gotten the better of him.

Despite whatever it is we have (or perhaps because of it), we stopped off for a bite on the way home from work. We stopped at our favourite Chinese place and had a great meal, I've really learned how to work the buffet in my favour. I have a lot of their yummy broccoli and mushrooms and stay away from anything that is fried. Fortunately, they have really nice pepper chicken and a spicy beef dish that I love. I came in under in my calories even with going out for dinner.

I think we're going to have any early night again tonight. The extra sleep will do us both a world of good and will (hopefully) help us to forget about how flipping cold it is outside!

No comments: