Wednesday, March 26, 2003

I always want to write thing here that are clever and witty and insightful. More times than not, I don't actually accomplish this. I've wanted to post more often than I have recently but I haven't had the energy to get it done. Fortunately, we've just found out that my father in law should be coming home from the hospital tomorrow. I don't mind visiting him every day but the whole hospital thing was really getting to me. Particularly with this whole SARS thing that we're reading and hearing about. It's in Ottawa and in Toronto and while there haven't been any reported cases here (yet) I don't want to be spending any more time in a hospital than I absolutely have to.

Today was great foodwise and exercise wise. I got up early and, despite the fact that when I started my heart was not really into it, I worked out before work. I kept to my food plan too, we even stopped off to eat on the way home (by the time we got finished at the hospital and got our groceries neither one of us could face cooking) and I kept on plan. I'm tired this week but I know that part of that is just all the extra running around and worrying that I've been doing lately. I'm feeling 100% better than I did last week though so there must be something to do this exercise and good food thang. ;-)

No comments: