Thursday, March 13, 2003

I've been trying to get onto blogger since like 6 a.m. I could log in but it wouldn't let me get to the "edit your blog" screen, odd.

I got up again at 5 a.m. this morning and worked out. Getting out of bed was a smidgen more difficult this morning than it was yesterday. I woke up at 3 a.m. with a charlie horse in my right leg. I hopped out of bed, got the cramp to go away, went to the loo and, after about 15 minutes of laying there, wide awake, fell back asleep again. I was glad to have fallen back to sleep at all but it made waking up at 5 a.m. a little tougher than it usually is.

When I finished with my exercise, I went about my morning business, putting on coffee, making my lunch, that sort of thing and I could totally feel the workout in my butt. I had this weird feeling like someone was pushing on my butt while I was walking around the kitchen. Very weird. Anyway, this morning, at work, the work out has continued because I've been emptying cupboards and hauling boxes around as we start to pack up our office. I'm really enjoying the not getting tired so soon thing that's happened since I started working out and eating better. It feels great to feel so good (hopefully that makes sense!!)!!

No comments: